Whiteblock brings clarity to the blockchain ecosystem by making it fast and easy to validate decentralized solutions under real world deployment conditions. Our team has created Genesis, the platform that lets you rapidly provision fully configured decentralized networks in minutes. It monitors each node in real-time, offering complete visibility into the behavior of distributed systems.
About the role:
As a frontend engineer at Whiteblock, you will be responsible for the development of the platform, its look and feel and immediately available features. Our platform services talented blockchain developers with an eye for detail and a need for advanced analytics and insights.
You’ll have opportunities to:
- Build enterprise-grade open-source blockchain products.
- Engage with the developer community, including meetups and conferences, to nurture adoption and increase exposure to blockchain development.
- Contribute toward and support the success of enterprise-grade solutions developed by Whiteblock and organizations we engage with.
What we are looking for:
- Experience delivering and supporting complex enterprise projects.
- Experience supporting production environments.
- Experience with Agile and continuous delivery methodologies.
- Experience with monitoring and alerting.
- Experience with developing React frontend components (Extensive experience with Storyboard and testing of React components in Jest
- Experience of collaboration involving TDD and pair programming.
- Experience with the following areas
- Distributed systems.
- Performance analysis and optimization.
- Instrumentation, logging, and metrics.
- Interest in working with remote teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both spoken and written English.
- A self-starter, who is comfortable in a highly dynamic environment and prepared to engage with others to determine overall team direction.
Whiteblock is building the distributed web.
Our company specializes in all aspects of engineering high-performing distributed systems. Whiteblock provides the expertise and tooling needed to solve difficult problems within P2P distributed systems. From ideation and prototyping to testing and benchmarking, Whiteblock helps the builders of today create the systems of tomorrow.
Check out our full list of job openings below.
This position involves managing a sales team, developing and implementing processes, creating sales collateral, and interfacing with prospective customers and clients throughout the sales process.
If sales builds and creates relationships, the account manager is responsible for maintaining and growing those relationships after they’re established. Simply, the account manager’s job is to keep clients/ partners as happy and as long as possible.
The project manager will oversee all aspects of client deliveries, from communication to actual work committed from Whiteblock employees. The project manager will also coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of deliveries are compatible.
Technical Product Manager
Whiteblock is looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager to own the definition of the Genesis platform’s core featureset.
Projects and Accounts Manager
The P&A manager will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. Internally, the project manager will work with the services team to ensure that we’re promising the right deliveries under the correct scope.
Software Engineer - Professional Services
Our software engineers work closely with the customers to evaluate blockchain technology with the Whiteblock testing platform, providing insights and recommendations based on your analysis.
Software Engineer - Platform
Our platform engineers architect new services to test, analyze and visualize blockchain testing, as well as implement high throughput, scalable data pipelines and SaaS features for the users.
We're looking for a front-end developers with an eye for detail and a passion for advanced analytics and insights.
Software Engineer - DevOps
We're looking for an experienced Devops engineer to develop automation and orchestration of Devops tools, monitor the platform’s security and health.
QA Engineer - Part-time
Our Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for implementing a strategy for quality coordination as well as running manual test series via command line to test new builds of the platform.