Whiteblock brings clarity to the blockchain ecosystem by making it fast and easy to validate decentralized solutions under real world deployment conditions. Our team has created Genesis, the platform that lets you rapidly provision fully configured decentralized networks in minutes. It monitors each node in real-time, offering complete visibility into the behavior of distributed systems.
About the role:
As a frontend engineer at Whiteblock, you will be responsible for the development of the platform, its look and feel and immediately available features. Our platform services talented blockchain developers with an eye for detail and a need for advanced analytics and insights.
You’ll have opportunities to:
- Build enterprise-grade open-source blockchain products.
- Engage with the developer community, including meetups and conferences, to nurture adoption and increase exposure to blockchain development.
- Contribute toward and support the success of enterprise-grade solutions developed by Whiteblock and organizations we engage with.
What we are looking for:
- Experience delivering and supporting complex enterprise projects.
- Experience supporting production environments.
- Experience with Agile and continuous delivery methodologies.
- Experience with monitoring and alerting.
- Experience with developing React frontend components (Extensive experience with Storyboard and testing of React components in Jest
- Experience of collaboration involving TDD and pair programming.
- Experience with the following areas
- Distributed systems.
- Performance analysis and optimization.
- Instrumentation, logging, and metrics.
- Interest in working with remote teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both spoken and written English.
- A self-starter, who is comfortable in a highly dynamic environment and prepared to engage with others to determine overall team direction.