QA Engineer – Part Time
Whiteblock is an end-to-end development sandbox and testing platform for P2P distributed systems. We have developed a scalable testing platform to help dev teams build, test and deploy blockchain applications faster and with greater efficiency. We are expanding our team and are looking for developers, engineers, and architects with experience in dapp development, protocol engineering, and networking knowledge.
- Run a series of manual tests via command line to test new builds of the platform.
- Be able to report any issues found to the product manager and lead engineer, along with a report detailing the steps needed to reproduce the issue you found.
- Approach the platform from a user perspective and help discover use cases which may arise for potential users which are not currently documented or accounted for.
- Location: Remote or on-site in Los Angeles
- Intermediate Linux knowledge (ssh, dash/bash etc)
- English Proficiency
Nice to have:
- Be able to assist with the development of a QA process, in which a rich set of features will be tested for reliability and usability
- Be able to contribute to the automation of testing, in a blockchain working environment
- Knowledge of IP Routing, MAC Addresses etc.
Whiteblock is building the distributed web.
Our company specializes in all aspects of engineering high-performing distributed systems. Whiteblock provides the expertise and tooling needed to solve difficult problems within P2P distributed systems. From ideation and prototyping to testing and benchmarking, Whiteblock helps the builders of today create the systems of tomorrow.
Check out our full list of job openings below.
This position involves managing a sales team, developing and implementing processes, creating sales collateral, and interfacing with prospective customers and clients throughout the sales process.
If sales builds and creates relationships, the account manager is responsible for maintaining and growing those relationships after they’re established. Simply, the account manager’s job is to keep clients/ partners as happy and as long as possible.
The project manager will oversee all aspects of client deliveries, from communication to actual work committed from Whiteblock employees. The project manager will also coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of deliveries are compatible.
Technical Product Manager
Whiteblock is looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager to own the definition of the Genesis platform’s core featureset.
Projects and Accounts Manager
The P&A manager will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. Internally, the project manager will work with the services team to ensure that we’re promising the right deliveries under the correct scope.
Software Engineer - Professional Services
Our software engineers work closely with the customers to evaluate blockchain technology with the Whiteblock testing platform, providing insights and recommendations based on your analysis.
Software Engineer - Platform
Our platform engineers architect new services to test, analyze and visualize blockchain testing, as well as implement high throughput, scalable data pipelines and SaaS features for the users.
We're looking for a front-end developers with an eye for detail and a passion for advanced analytics and insights.
Software Engineer - DevOps
We're looking for an experienced Devops engineer to develop automation and orchestration of Devops tools, monitor the platform’s security and health.
QA Engineer - Part-time
Our Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for implementing a strategy for quality coordination as well as running manual test series via command line to test new builds of the platform.