QA Engineer – Part Time
Whiteblock is an end-to-end development sandbox and testing platform for P2P distributed systems. We have developed a scalable testing platform to help dev teams build, test and deploy blockchain applications faster and with greater efficiency. We are expanding our team and are looking for developers, engineers, and architects with experience in dapp development, protocol engineering, and networking knowledge.
- Run a series of manual tests via command line to test new builds of the platform.
- Be able to report any issues found to the product manager and lead engineer, along with a report detailing the steps needed to reproduce the issue you found.
- Approach the platform from a user perspective and help discover use cases which may arise for potential users which are not currently documented or accounted for.
- Location: Remote or on-site in Los Angeles
- Intermediate Linux knowledge (ssh, dash/bash etc)
- English Proficiency
Nice to have:
- Be able to assist with the development of a QA process, in which a rich set of features will be tested for reliability and usability
- Be able to contribute to the automation of testing, in a blockchain working environment
- Knowledge of IP Routing, MAC Addresses etc.
Whiteblock is building the distributed web.
Our company specializes in all aspects of engineering high-performing distributed systems. Whiteblock provides the expertise and tooling needed to solve difficult problems within P2P distributed systems. From ideation and prototyping to testing and benchmarking, Whiteblock helps the builders of today create the systems of tomorrow.
Check out our full list of job openings below.
Senior Software Engineer – Platform Engineering
As Senior Software Engineer (Product) at Whiteblock, you will participate in building the Genesis platform.
The project manager will oversee all aspects of client deliveries, from communication to actual work committed from Whiteblock employees. The project manager will also coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of deliveries are compatible.
Whiteblock is looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager to own the definition of the Genesis platform’s core featureset.
As a Software Developer at Whiteblock, you will participate in delivering value to our customers in our service engagement. These engagements will require you to use the Genesis platform to evaluate products, and report the results of these evaluations.