Whiteblock is excited to begin a technical partnership with Stake Capital, one of the leading providers of access to the emerging digital economy. Their services include financial instruments and services on top of the leading DeFi and validators for staking networks.
Whiteblock offers distributed systems testing software and services related to our deep experience in the field. Our primary product is Whiteblock Genesis, the only fully automated platform for testing high-performing blockchain, IoT, and distributed systems in real-world scenarios.
Broadly, we’ll be working closely to help Stake Capital leverage Whiteblock’s expertise in distributed systems engineering to optimize the delivery of high-performing staking services. Paired with our knowledge of public chains, our efforts will include:
- Validating and benchmarking their services against competitors
- Identifying availability and uptime guarantees through careful assessments and testing strategies
- Running practical security audits on key infrastructure
All this with the goal of building out Stake Capital’s best-in-class staking infrastructure and financial services.
Statement from Zak Cole, CEO of Whiteblock
“Our team is ready to explore this new relationship. There are plenty of opportunities to help grow the crypto ecosystem in line with industry best practices.”
Statement from Julien Bouteloup, Founder at Stake Capital
“We are incredibly excited to announce our strategic partnership with WhiteBlock to collaborate on and leverage advanced distributed systems testing software for our financial instruments and deliver high-performing staking services.
What to expect next
We’ll continue to release updates in the near future, so stay tuned for updates on our social channels.
Learn more about the services and protocols Stake Capital supports on their website. Interested in learning more about what we do? Check out our website for deeper dives and to sign up for the Whiteblock Genesis beta early access.
Latest posts by Trenton Van Epps (see all)
- Ethereum 2.0 Networking Grant: Update #1 - September 6, 2019
- Whiteblock Begins Technical Partnership with Stake Capital - September 5, 2019
- Whiteblock receives joint Ethereum Foundation and ConsenSys grant to assist with Ethereum 2.0 networking - August 26, 2019